It is nearby the intersection of 3 departments: Ardèche, Gard, Drôme and 3 regions: Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, Languedoc-Roussillon and Rhône-Alpes. It therefore offers a lot of various day trip possibilities:
• The gorges
• Pont du Gard
• Vaison la Romaine
• Famous caves
• The Mediterranean coast is only 110kms away…
A lot of typical places are withinn a radius of 60kms.
You will appreciate the kindness and warmth of the people of Provence.
Towns in the vicinity
• Marseilles at 110kms to the south
• Avignon at 60kms to the south
• Vaison la Romaine at 60kms to the east
• Montelimar at 40kms to the north
• Lyon at 200kms to the north
A book with all useful information and advice concerning the property, the contacts, the restaurants, the trips and lots of tips is available in the house.
If you are looking for a charming and delightful bed and breakfast : go to www.la-melinas.com